Sunday, January 9, 2011

Its Bcuz of You!!!



Its Bcuz of You!!!
You are the one..who makes me laugh..

You are the one..who makes me cry..

You give me the Courage...

You give me the Tolerance...

You make me Bend..

You Order Me,

You Force Me...

You taught me so many things in Life..

You make me Experince New things..

Because of You..I am a Dancer...

Beacuase of You..I am a Writer..

Because of You...I help Others..

Because of you...I Judge Others..

You make me Decide...

You gave me Peace..

You are holding my sorrows..

You are burrying my Past!!!

I Live my Life..Because of You!!!

Just Because of You..I am what I AM!!!

Its You-> My Heart!!!


That's why people say.."Just Follow Your Heart"


And Yes..I keep Folllwing You!!!!


You take me to the Destination, where I deserve to be!
Let it just be YOU & ME!!!


I Obey U!!!! :-)


Yours,

Angay Chandrasekar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home